We expect the candidate to have the production experience with the most popular technologies.
- Company Name: EPAM
- Location Type: Remote
- Employment Type: Full time
Bacardi engaged with EPAM in 2017. Initially, it was only one DevOps team responsible for Cloud management. Our passion and strive for success made EPAM and Bacardi win DevOps Industry Awards in 2019.
As of 2022, we provide the following services to the client:
- 24/7 Support Portal;
- Cloud management and DevOps platform development;
- Websites, applications, API, and mobile development;
- Web analytics strategy and implementation;
- PIM/DAM* development and operations;
- Content creation and UI design;
- 121 Marketing & Content Personalization.
Only on Websites development works more than 70 persons. There are working: 8 Backend developers, 12 Frontend developers, 1 DevOps, 13 Quality Engineers, and 4 Business Analytics.
We are looking for candidate with the following skills:
- HTML Fundamentals;
- CSS Fundamentals;
- Function and Control Structures in PHP;
- PHP Classes and Objects;
- PHP PSR;
- PHP Web Specifics;
- PHP Profiling/Debugging;
- Testing in PHP;
- WordPress Core knowledge;
- Writing WordPress plugins/themes;
It is nice to have the following skills as well:
- WordPress Gutenberg Blocks;
- Atlassian Products (Jira, Confluence);
- AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda, CloudFront, Route 53);
- Github Actions;
- Gitlab CI/CD;
- Algolia search;
We expect the candidate to have the production experience with the technologies above. Also required polite English (minimum B1/B1+, communication with customers and native speakers) and work without supervision. This is a person who should work as a part of a Scrum team. Who should be a team player. Who wants to improve the Bacardi platform and who is not afraid to suggest fresh ideas.
- Working only with the Backend part.
- Working as a part of a Scrum team on the website development for Bacardi-Martini B.V. brands. This work includes the new website development, localisations, building new integrations;
- Creating new WordPress plugins/themes;
- WordPress Platform maintenance and code refactoring;
- Creating unit tests;
- Building new integrations with 3rd party services;
- Working closely with the Lead Back-End and Solutions Architect on the migration to the new microservice architecture;
- Websites performance optimization;
- Participating in the code review sessions;
- Service troubleshooting and log analysis;
- Working closely with Front-End developers, Content Managers, QA Engineers, Business Analysts, and Project Managers to achieve new outstanding web products.
Developers from Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus are considered only for relocation to Turkey, Poland, Lithuania, Serbia, Croatia, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Uzbekistan, and Armenia.
Send your CV by telegram or by email.