We are looking for a WordPress Developer with an opportunity to work on a complicated project, have a wide area of responsibility, and have direct contact with founders.
- Company: Adapty
- Type: Remote
- Employment: Full time
- Salary: $1500-2500
Adapty helps mobile developers to increase revenue from subscriptions. We’re a data-driven company and try to deliver the most useful features to our customers. The cornerstone of our product is paywall A/B testing tools and subscription analytics. We also develop several SDKs to help developers integrate in-apps in days not months.
We’re a team of 40 committed and product-driven people who like challenging tasks. We handle more than $100M of in-app purchases annually, process more than 100M API requests daily, and ship new features weekly. Top investors including 500 Startups back us.
In this role, you will
- Build new web pages on WordPress and integrate 3rd party plugins to improve customer use.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using web development best practices.
- Create advanced website layouts and user interfaces with HTML and CSS.
- Integrate data from various back-end web services and databases.
- Work with stakeholders to gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Collaborate with in-house designers to realize visual design intent.
You will be a great fit if you have these hard skills…
- Have at least 2-3 years of development experience, specifically within WordPress.
- Experience working with multilingual blogs and CMS.
- Experience with gathering data via APIs, knowledge of JSON, PostgreSQL preferred.
- Experience with responsive design/dev practices for mobile and desktop.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with security principles and practices for WordPress.
- Knowledge of Nginx is highly desired.
You will fit into our team if you have these soft skills…
- You like working in a team but are not afraid to be responsible for and reasonably protective of your choices.
- You try to understand the task from the customer’s perspective and can suggest tradeoffs when needed.