We are looking for a WordPress Developer with an opportunity to work on a complicated project, have a wide area of responsibility, and have direct contact with founders.
- Company: Adapty
- Type: Remote
- Employment: Full time
- Salary: $2500-3500
In this role, you will…
- Develop our landing page on WordPress and integrate 3rd party plugins to improve customer use.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using web development best practices.
- Create advanced website layouts and user interfaces with HTML and CSS.
- Integrate data from various back-end web services and databases.
- Work with stakeholders to gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Collaborate with in-house designers to realize visual design intent.
You will be a great fit if you have these hard skills…
- Have at least 2-3 years of PHP development experience, specifically within WordPress.
- Experience working with multilingual blogs and CMS.
- Experience with gathering data via APIs, knowledge of JSON, and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with responsive design/dev practices for mobile and desktop.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with security principles and practices for WordPress.
- Knowledge of Nginx is highly desired.
- English: B1-B2.
Important! For candidates from Russia or Belarus, relocation is mandatory!
What we offer:
Remote work, flexible schedule, salary paid in currency ($)